Designed to withstand even the most demanding and aggressive environments, Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre-finished steel provides super durability and corrosion resistance. Whatever your type of building, from warehouses, retail outlets to processing plants, Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® demonstrates proven performance and reliability.
Product features and benefits
- Optimised Galvalloy® metallic coating for exceptional corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Surpasses requirements of Ruv4 and RC5 as per EN 10169:2010 proving excellent colour and gloss retention and corrosion resistance.
- Scintilla® embossed as a mark of authenticity from Tata Steel.
- Made in the UK for a lower carbon footprint and certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing standard.
- Confidex® Guarantee for up to 40 years upon registration for the weatherside of industrial and commercial buildings with no inspection or maintenance to maintain its validity
- Exceeds requirements of CPI5 as per EN 10169:2010 demonstrating excellent barrier properties when used internally.
- Can be used under Photovoltaic (PV) frame modules with no reduction in guarantee length ensuring all parts of the roof are covered for the same duration of the Confidex® Guarantee.
- BBA certified for durability in excess of 40 years.